Wraparound care is available at Newton Primary School for all our children, Nursery to Year 6.
We provide an on-site Breakfast Club which is available from 7.45 am Monday to Friday, with a cost of £3.00 per session.
After School Club
We also provide an After School Club Facility on-site:
- It is run by Miss Dickinson, a teaching assistant already employed at the school, who is familiar with our pupils and the school's policies and procedures including safeguarding.
- It is available at the end of the school day until 5pm and includes a snack and a drink.
- Sessions can be booked in two time slots:
3.10pm - 4.00pm - £4.00
4.00pm - 5.00pm - £3.00
3.10pm - 5.00pm - £7.00
- All sessions will be need to paid for in advance (online via the LunchShop App). This is a non-profit making service and costs will be regularly reviewed to ensure best value.
- The service is flexible, with last minute, one-off situations being accommodated for occasionally with payment being made on the day.
If you have any questions about After School Club please do not hesitate to contact the School Office.