Wraparound care is available at Newton Primary School for all our children, Nursery to Year 6.
We provide an on-site Breakfast Club which is available from 8am Monday to Friday at a cost of £2.50 a day. Please contact the School Office for more information.
After School Club
We also provide an After School Club Facility on-site:
- It is run by Miss Dickinson who is a teaching assistant already employed at the school and is familiar with our pupils and the school's policies and procedures including safeguarding.
- It is available at the end of the school day until 5pm and includes a snack and a drink.
- Sessions can be booked in two time slots:
3.10pm - 4.00pm - £3.50
4.00pm - 5.00pm - £2.50
£6.00 if attending from 3.10pm - 5.00pm
(If children are attending After School Club after a club from 4.00pm - 5.00pm the cost will be £2.50 as children will receive a snack and drink.)
- All sessions will be need to paid for in advance (online via the LunchShop App). This is a non-profit making service and costs will be regularly reviewed to ensure best value.
- The service is flexible but school will need to know the week before the number of sessions required. This can be done by booking with the After School Leader. Last minute one-off situations can be accommodated occasionally but payment must be made on the day.
- If you have any questions about After School Club please do not hesitate to contact us.